Want to join the CSM team?
Celia Siegel Management is a mash up of all of my favorite things in biz and creativity: visual beauty, brands, super talented talent, business strategy, life and biz coaching. We get to go to work every day and be of service to the funnest and smartest and most creative group of people we know. We love helping wonderfully talented and driven entertainment actors create specific and beautiful personal brands, a strategic biz plan and reach their full potential.
Social Media Assistant – VO Viral
The role is to support the Brand Manager in development and delivery of the digital marketing strategy for our business and our clients.
This includes monitoring and managing social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linked In to regularly update the company profiles and the profiles of our PR clients.
As Social Media Assistant your main duties will be:
- – Work with our team to plan and implement online marketing campaigns that drive engagement, traffic and bookings across social media and PR.
- – Source and produce engaging content to ensure the blog and social media channels are up to date, relevant and interesting.
- – Drive and manage social media campaigns from content creation, to measurement of campaign success.
- – Proof read content, including but not limited to social media posts, blog articles and press releases.
- – Help to increase conversion rates and ROI with regard to the above digital marketing channels.
Required experience and skills:
- – You must have a passion for all things social
- – Social Media channel management and content creation experience, ideally within a business environment.
- – Applicants must have exceptional written skills and a keen eye for detail.
- – Experience of copy writing and proof reading.
- – Experience of working with Photoshop or similar program (preferable)
- – Position is virtual so the ideal candidate must also have a relabel computer, internet connection and workspace.
Associate Talent Manager
The CSM Associate Talent Manager works with talent agents, creative directors and others to create opportunities for our talent to submit auditions and be hired.
The Associate Talent Manager is a positive public representative of Celia Siegel Management. Any opportunity to bring in potential talent is always greeted and connected Celia Siegel in a timely manner.
As Associate Talent Manager you will:
- – Research online and via phone for key connections that work with VO Talent
- – Coordinate auditions and submissions with the our talent.
- – Coordinate monthly email blasts to targeted audiences to showcase our talents.
- – Suggest and manage creative ways to promote our talent roster to key audiences.
The Associate Talent Manager will also:
- – Maintain and update our internal contact lists
- – Assist with creation and sending marketing emails on a monthly basis
While duties can vary from month to month, the following have become standard on a daily/monthly basis:
The ATM receives casting notices from Agencies, Agents, etc. and will send out Auditions to talent, listen to said auditions, confer with Celia when necessary to choose talent, upload auditions, file them accordingly and for future reference and send them back to said agencies. ATM will follow up as necessary.
The ATM will also be the liaison between the client and talent for scheduling, pricing, billing and client needs, i.e. type of files, etc.
Once talent is cast the ATM will be the liaison between our client and our talent to designate scheduling, client needs, i.e. Skype or any other dictatorial needs, file and editing needs, deadlines etc.
Each CSM client is to receive a monthly report of contacts who have “opened” an email their information included.
At the end of the month the ATM creates individual reports for each talent with “opens” from mailers that have gone out for both general roster blasts, specific blasts (i.e. Promo, Animation, etc.) and individual talent blasts. This report will also include all Auditions and Jobs contracted.
Each month ATM creates several targeted email broadcasts to send to potential clients to promote our full talent roster.
Required experience and skills:
- – A true people person with great attention to detail.
- – Familiar with the voice over / talent industry.
- – Be an excellent communicator in written and voice interactions.