The Ultimate VO Blast: Branding, Marketing & Management
This is our premiere and most popular package – hoppin’ with full-on talent management, branding, marketing and business planning & coaching.
My team and I dig in deep to help you develop a bossy brand that screams you while mapping out your career goals and making a rock-solid plan to meet them. Everyone, including you, will be intensely yet gleefully workin’ their butts off polishing your skills, sharpening your competitive edge, and strategically positioning & marketing you in this industry we all adore.
How fun does that sound?
What you get:
• Branding and business coaching calls with Celia and email access with her. Includes direction in developing, completing and sticking to your personal VO Business Plan
• Brand development, copywriting and project management for all marketing materials including a written brand and branded bio for your website, e-cards, postcards, business cards, swag and more
• In-depth audition & demo critiques
• Placement on our talent roster and e-marketing blasts
• Assistance with new agent and roster submissions
• A social media audit, posting plan and 2 graphic templates
• You will have a talent showcase page on the VO Chateau once your website is ready
$1,500.00 per month, for a required 3 months, and partnering all of your talent, smarts, drive, hard work and commitment with ours to develop and bring your best voice, brand and business to the world and working for you.
Celia Siegel and her entire team are truly amazing, creative, fun people to work with! I went to Celia for help transitioning my former broadcast career into voiceover. She not only created a brand that I connect with, she truly helped to guide me through new territory to a career that I love. Celia is like a brand manager – business coach – caring mentor – social media maven – do it all Wonder Woman – in one small, energetic package! I feel fortunate to work with her.
J. Rodney Turner
The process of creating my brand was an awesome experience. It allowed me to see myself more clearly. The most important element that came out of this process was knowing, for myself, what type of scripts and jobs I would have a very high percentage chance of being able to book — and those I needed to simply leave for someone else. That, in and of itself, allowed me to be more free in the auditioning process as well as the other areas of working to build a VO career.
The plan we laid out is working to perfection. I have competed 30 books, and I have just completed a project for Harper Audio and am starting another project with Tantor. The items we listed in the plan… and even the elements in the branding… seemed so aspirational at the time and I wondered if I wasn’t just being crazy… but here I am! I still get major compliments on my branding and I can proudly say today that I am a… Story Shaper. Suspense Maker. Breath Taker. Thank you for everything, Celia and team!!